Major Research Grants Awarded by NIHR
- £1.2 million grant awarded by the National Institute for Health Research Health Technology Assessment Programme (NIHR HTA) for a randomised controlled trial to determine the clinical and cost effectiveness of thulium laser transurethral vaporesection of the prostate (ThuVARP) versus transurethral resection of the prostate (TURP) in the National Health Service (NHS).
- Best Poster Winner, Poster session 9 General Urology, BAUS (2014).
- European Association of Urology/European Urological Scholarship Program best fellow award (2011).
- Pelvic Floor Clinical Studies Group award worth £10000 to develop an algorithm for the management of nocturia for primary and secondary health-care professionals in the UK (4/2010).
- Grant from the European Union to conduct a multi-national, multi-centre trial on overactive bladder syndrome which funded my MD research (2003).
- Included in:
- Marquis Who’s Who of Emerging Leaders 1st Edition 2007